The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor / user of the services of the site polco-sailing.com is subject to the terms of this text as well as to the relevant provisions of the Greek Law 2472/1997 on the Protection of Individuals from the Protection of Personal Data as it has been supplemented by the decisions of the Chairman of the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data, P.D. 207/1998 and 79/2000 and Article 8 of Law 2819/2000) and European Directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 /EC).
These terms are formulated taking into account both the rapid development of technology and in particular the Internet and the existing legislation on these issues. In any case, polco-sailing.com
If a visitor / user does not agree with the privacy terms provided in this document, he / she ought not to use the services of the polco-sailing.com site.
1. This site was created to provide visitors with information and services. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor’s stay on the pages of this site and the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Minors are forbidden to visit the websites of this site, as they are restricted to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or make use of services accessible through the pages of this website which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this site bear no responsibility.
3. These terms and conditions are likely to change without notice in the future. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for the use of this site.
4. This site is used “as is” without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by non-certified visitors.
6. Apart from specific third-party (intellectual and other) rights, all content contained on this website (for example, trademarks, insignia, photographs, texts and all archives in general) is a proprietary intellectual property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not in whole or in part be the subject of trade, copying, modification, reproduction, retransmission, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
7. Visitors accept, agree and agree that they will make reasonable and appropriate use of this site, subject, among other things, to the legislation on the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, visitors, by way of indication and not limitation, agree not to use this site for:
8. a) To cause harm to a minor.
9. b) Transmit or access content that:
10. i) violates any third party rights (eg, intellectual and industrial property),
ii) offends the personality of third parties (eg libel, racist),
iii) contrasts with law and fair and honest practices,
iv ) harasses in any way the private life and the individual and social rights of third parties.
1. c) Mislead anybody as to the origin of the content of this site, damage the reputation of the owners or third parties in any way, compromise the security of their network, prevent any visitor from accessing this site or any service is housed in the network of owners or bypassing their identity check from them.
2. d) Install and promote in any way any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, pyramid systems and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as install and promote advertisements without the written consent of owners.
ε) To install, promote and / or distribute content containing software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or prevent other visitors from using this site.
Our Company undertakes not to disclose the details of its customers and transactions unless it has a written authorization from them or it is imposed by a court decision or a decision of another public authority.
12. Security & Privacy
All information relating to user’s personal data is protected as confidential by the observance of the applicable laws on the protection of personal data. The security of the E-shop is achieved by the following procedures:
-Customer Recognition: The codes used to identify the user / client are two:
1. A) the Username and 2. B) The Secret Password,
Every time the user / customer registers them he / she gains full access to his / her personal information. It is given the ability to change the secret password as often as desired. The only person who has access to his / her data is himself through the above codes and is solely responsible for maintaining his / her secrecy by third parties. If it is lost or leaked, it should notify us otherwise, otherwise we are not responsible for the use of the password by an unauthorized person. Our online store does not in any way disclose or disclose personal information and user / customer information. Personal data is used solely for the proper execution of transactions.
-Ensuring the Privacy of Your Personal Data Transmission: To ensure the confidentiality of data transfer, the SSL-128bit encryption protocol is used.
-Encryption: From the start-up to the end-of-line session with the online store, all user-client information and personal data are encrypted using the 128-bit SSL encryption protocol. Encryption is essentially a way of encoding information until it reaches its recipient, which will be able to decode it using the appropriate key. Each time it connects to the online store, all communication between the user’s computer and our website is encrypted using a 128-bit key.
-Password: In order to enter the online store, the user uses two passwords, the Username and the Security Password. The online store allows the user to change the secret password as often as he or she wants.
13. IP ADRESSES: The IP address through which the PC has access to the Internet and then to the site polco-sailing.com is recorded and utilized solely for the collection of statistics relating to the tracking of traffic to the polco-sailing.com site.
14. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek law. Any dispute arising under this Convention shall be determined by the courts of Piraeus.